Looking for a way to increase your sales and maximize your revenues? Here are 15 effective online store ideas that will help you optimize your ecommerce site!
The bad news about running an online store, mobile app or a mobile website is that it is possible up to 70& of the online shoppers to abandon their shopping cart and not complete the purchase in your store. The good news about all of this is that a little optimization will definitely help you lower these numbers and fix the problem.
Today, there are so many new and unique ways to increase revenues and drive more sales. If you talk to retailers, entrepreneurs, and other experts you will learn a lot about their failures and successes and you will be able to come up with a strategy of your own on how to run a prosperous online store, today, and in the future.
In this article, we will share a few online store ideas that are already proven to be effective for boosting sales and maximizing revenue. Here they are:
- Make sure to try using CTAs as a progress meter. By doing so, you will tell your customers and potential buyers exactly how many steps are remaining in the shopping process.
- Get rid of things such as badges, product offers, shipping information from each product page of the checkout process. The online shoppers usually prefer a simplified experience.
- Remove navigation to any web page outside the checkout process. By doing so, you will eliminate the distraction and allow your customers and online buyers to keep their eyes on the checkout prize only.
- Make coupon code fields less flashy. When online shoppers notice a coupon field then usually feel less special. If they are interested in coupon codes they will open a new tab to search for it. If they come to your website and see all those flashy coupon code fields they will probably abandon the purchase.
- Make sure to increase the CTA button sizes. It is proven that larger buttons make it simpler and easier for online shoppers to travel through the checkout process, especially if they are using their smartphones to purchase from your site.
- Don’t hesitate to experiment with different homepage designs and layouts. You can start with major changes and then try something you haven’t tried before.
- Test various tones, messaging, and voice just to see which style resonates best with your online shoppers.
- Your homepage is your front page and it is the most important page on your ecommerce store. Just like a newspaper, don’t hesitate to use your homepage to announce new offers, upcoming products, new promotions and sales, and etc.
- Experiment with various types of product imagery.
- Try different offers and incentives to see what motivates people to share widely. You can always offer different referral codes for motivation and later measure which codes are used the most.
- Analyze and experiment with timing. When is the best moment to ask your customers for a social share, a comment, a feedback or a review? Is it during the shopping process or later?
- Test different designs for your social share buttons. If you test, you will see what works best for your customers and what suits your site the most.
- Add or remove deals or promotional offers as sometimes the promotional offers and deals may distract the buyer from the purchase. You need to test this and see what your target audience prefers.
- Experiment with discounted or free shipping offers and see whether or not they will result in an increase in sales.
- Test if having checkboxes auto-selected as default is a smart idea.
All these online store ideas, tips, and tricks will help you optimize your store and increase your sales.
#STARTUPSUNDAY – Guest writer Emma B. Joyce gives 10 green #sustainable business ideas to start from home. Green #consulting, seconds store, green construction, bicycling services, green online store & 5 more options to explore @ https://t.co/yzJAfAwaj1 #Entrepreneur #startups pic.twitter.com/LB8iSfdDfE
— UrbanMeisters (@UrbanMeisters) 28 de enero de 2018
Here you can see more articles about Online Store Ideas Click